Thursday, March 6, 2008

Fax

Don't you hate it when a fax you were expecting arrives and somebody else, thinking they know more about things, takes it, puts it in an inner-office envelope and gives it to someone else?

2 comments:

Richard O'Brien said...

Basically, this just underscores the fact that nothing good ever comes of using inner-office envelopes.

I never use them, but feel guilty throwing them away (especially when mine is the only name on it) and so they end up stuffed into my desk drawers, good only for giving me wicked paper cuts when I reach in.

Waddie Pop said...

I like inner-office envelopes. I like seeing where they've been. I try to guess if the person who is sending me something is the name just above mine. I love getting the envelopes that are almost worn out. They've done soldierly duty and show their age with fade, wrinkle, and tear. I feel guilty retiring them when there are no more spaces.

But I do find it annoying when the string is gone.